Try the most awesome photo cutout and cut me in app- KnockOut, that allow you to make translucent profile and shadow Cutout, especially complex hair edge Cutout, and create professional grade superimposed or juxtaposed photos on your iPhone!
Just with one step(Cicle the object that you want to cut out),make a sticker out of any photo by using our magical photo cutout tool! You dont need know how to use the complex software(like "Photo Shop" and "Illustrator").Well now you can with one step of the app!The image which one maintaining transparency background can be used with other apps .
KnockOut is so EASY TO USE and allows you to make hilarious pics in unbelievable places. With its Photo Chop Background Adjuster to Superimpose your images and with its WIDE range of backgrounds and POWERFUL features, You can do a lot of unimaginable thing, like you can go to so many places and occasions in a snap. Fooling your friends just became a bit more wicked!
Knockout Plus subscription
- You can subscribe for new weekly updates (every week, new images will be available for download)
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 USD weekly(3 days free trail), $5.99 USD monthly and $19.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use all available images and all premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Knockout Plus subscription